The NetVanta 4430 eSBC is designed to provide superior VoIP interoperability to both service providers and enterprises.
The NetVanta 4430 with enterprise Session Border Controller (eSBC) is a converged platform for voice deployments requiring superior VoIP interoperability at the premises combined with higher-bandwidth data applications. The NetVanta 4430 supports up to eight T1s for Internet access, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, ADSL, VPN, and up to a 100Mbps Carrier Ethernet connection. The NetVanta 4430 includes a built-in firewall and three Ethernet LAN ports, and can support the optional IPSec Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and Voice Quality Monitoring as well.
- Supports up to 300 simultaneous calls
- Three-slot, three-Ethernet IP access router for eight T1s of bandwidth or up to a 750Mbps Carrier Ethernet connection
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Inherent URL filtering to manage Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- IPv6 ready